Turn on your instrument and it will appear on your screen automagically – ready to be used. This is possible with any instrument or service that is compatible with the SiLA 2 standard. SiLA stands for Standard in Laboratory Automation, and we are one of the main contributors so we know it inside out. And the standard is completely free of charge! At UniteLabs we believe in making instrument connectivity a commodity and strive to achieve this goal via a community-driven approach.
- Connect and automate your instruments across the vendor borders
- Gather measurements and metadata in real-time
- Set up automation systems faster than ever before
- Ensure future extensibility
- Build your lab of the future
Check out the video to see SiLA 2 in action!